Meta TagsApril 30, 2019
Master AccountAugust 12, 2019
For security purposes, some features introduced in late versions 4.4 and 5.0 require an API key for full functionality. This key is free (always will be) and at this time, you only need one key for all of your UserSpice installations. The key allows you to connect to our servers and download additional resources as well as submit bug reports from your UserSpice installation. Please note: the API key is NOT required to use UserSpice. You simply need it if you want to connect to the UserSpice servers.
To get a UserSpice API Key,
- Visit https://bugs.userspice.com
- Sign up or login
- Click your username on the upper right corner.
- Click Account.
- If you don't have one, click Generate New Developer Key
- Copy your key
- v5.0.5 or later – Store your key on the General Settings section of the dashboard.
- v5.0.4 or earlier – Store your key in any of the plugins/resources that ask for your API key. If you put it one place, it will be available anywhere in UserSpice.