The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using usercake for invoice system need advice
Hi first of all thanks @mudmin for your advice thus far you help has been much appreciated.

I am creating a reseller platform with 3 levels of login all is working great bar one thing now i don't know if it is php or jquery/javascript/ajax related but i have an invoice creation form that uses dynamic data to populate the hosting plan choice box that in turn updates the price based on selection. So far so good now I have hit a bit of a snag i want to be able to allow resellers to select quantity of plans required as you would normal invoices but i want to take the data from the query pulled by ajax and insert it into a javascript calculation for example:

reseller chooses plan from drop down, price is updated via ajax and an input box shows with price for that plan, reseller enters qty required the total field should then update with the formula as follows: price * qty = total.

i have tried many approaches jquery scripts etc but none work it seems it is being interfered with by other jquery i have in app that performs other tasks.

I am at a loss as what to do or how to approach it. Any help will be appreciated here and was told to have a word with @astropos so hopefully you can help.

Messages In This Thread
using usercake for invoice system need advice - by ohostme16 - 04-06-2016, 08:35 AM