The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error 500 after hitting the Cleanup button at the end of the installation
Hello,
I've been trying to install Userspice 4.4 a few times and I'm getting the same problem over and over again.
What I did:
1. Changed permissions of the init.php file to 666.
2. Made sure all system requirements match. (The only thing on the main page that isn't matched is the Display Errors value in the php.ini)
3. Set my timezone, filled all database details
4. Pressed on Try these settings. Then there were no errors, and it said the connection was successful and I hit the button appeared to move on (Also I looked in the database and it created 35 tables, so it seems the connection was fine).
5. Then in step 3 I hit the clean up button, and it redirected me to update.php?installer=1, which showed http error 500, without any extra info.

Then I tried to go to index.php of the website but it led me back to the installation folder. So I tried manually removing it, but still, nothing works there's a 500 error on index.php.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Error 500 after hitting the Cleanup button at the end of the installation - by morha13 - 02-09-2019, 09:52 AM