The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check Username availability while user types username on registration page
Hi,
I am new to web development and I am using UserSpice to manage users on my website.
I want a little modification on registration page.
When a user enters a username then UserSpice checks that username already exits or not. If username already taken then it shows Error Message. But this whole process is done after the user press the Register button.
Can you please make it work live. I don't know how to do that I think its something AJAX or JQuery to work with but have no clear idea.
Please make it like as the password fields working,the user types password and UserSpice checks and turns the gray check to green. I want same function for Username field. On key up UserSpice should check for Username if the username exits in the database it should show the error directly on the same page without pressing the Register Button.
Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Check Username availability while user types username on registration page - by ahmad - 09-30-2017, 03:18 AM