The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help please 3.2.0
i just installed 3.2.0 the way the video said and deleted the install folder now when browsing back to the base directrory i put it in xxx/protected it just says error 500 im confused

anyhelp will be much appropriated edit the domain to it is as follows ravencraftnetworks.com/protected

i do have user cake currently installed and in use for a few days before i found this on ravencraftnetworks.com/restricted/index.php

could i be because renamed its base folder from userspice to protected could that be it but the install worked
edit 2 i also have mutlicraft installed on ravencraftnetworks.com/multicraft/index.php i cant figure out why userspice isnt working for me
I'm not familiar with the UC or US 3.x code so I can't really help you. If you are just starting up, US 4.x really should be the way to do. There will be a lot of feature expansion, and installation is a breeze (along with a clean webroot folder).

That being said, did you install 3.2 or 3.3? If you want to stay on 3.x make sure to use the latest code for that. There is an upgrade path from 3.3 to 4, but it is a bit labor intensive relative to just going straight to 4.x.
i instaled 3.2.0 but i havent gotten it to work so deleting it and installing 4 if you have a guide is something that can be done
userspice seems to have more features to usercake
yay deleted the version 3 and installed 4 it works now thanks
Great! Glad that one worked better!