The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DB Driven Navigation Hooks
Hello all!

I added a new custom navigation hook under usersc/includes/database_navigation_hooks.php but does not seem to be working. I'm I missing something? In the menu entry I created it just shows up as {{some_hook}}

$itemString = str_replace('{{some_hook}}','just a string to test',$itemString);

US 4.3.25, fresh install (not upgraded from previous version)

Thanks!
I believe there are two styles, dropdown and item. I don't recall if we hit both, we may have missed one. Did you put this menu item as a top level, dropdown or dropdown submenu item?

Brandin.
(07-29-2018, 02:54 AM)Brandin Wrote: I believe there are two styles, dropdown and item. I don't recall if we hit both, we may have missed one. Did you put this menu item as a top level, dropdown or dropdown submenu item?

Brandin.

Hi Brandin,

Parent: No parent
Dropdown: No

If I add one of the built-in hooks, like {{username}}, in either the label or link it works.
I will see if I can reproduce in 4.4 and get back to you ASAP.
Line 81 in database-navigation.php:
include $abs_us_root.$us_url_root.'usersc/includes/database_navigation_hooks.php';

Change from require_once to include Smile
(08-13-2018, 03:03 AM)Brandin Wrote: Line 81 in database-navigation.php:
         include $abs_us_root.$us_url_root.'usersc/includes/database_navigation_hooks.php';

Change from require_once to include Smile

OMG, totally missed this. Thanks for your reply.

With this change now it works if set as "No parent", but not if a parent is set.
I believe that is possibly something we forgot to do when doin the coding. Can you open a ticket at userspice.com/bugs?

Thank you,
Brandin.