The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone. New to UserSpice and I'm loving it
I had been looking for a PHP user login/management framework for a while and I stumbled across UserSpice.
I'm loving it so far. Love the functionalities, the modularity, etc.

I've made a donation as I would like to see it grow and continue to mature.

great work everyone.
Regards
Luis
Hi Luis,

Welcome to the community, and thank you so much for your donation! It is greatly appreciated.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any support,
Brandin.
Luis!
Thank you so much for your generosity. PLEASE let us know if there's anything we can do.
(08-16-2018, 11:41 AM)mudmin Wrote: Luis!
Thank you so much for your generosity.  PLEASE let us know if there's anything we can do.

Hi,
 thanks for the warm welcome.

I've continued to use/test Userspice and I like it more and more.
My background is DBA so the MySQL integration and understanding that part about UserSpice has proven to be easy.
The learning curve for PHP+CSS is proving a bit more challenging.

Quick question... would the dev team consider customizing some of the  UserSpice pages and provide a quote$ for that ?
please send me a PM if this would be possible or if we could hire a dev.

regards
Luis
Hi Luis,

Although I could not provide a quote without more details, I'd be more than happy if you wanted to reach out to myself to assist you with your project. CSS is not my strong suit, but I can definitely help with the PHP side if you require that, you can reach out to me anytime here or on Discord. We have some CSS devs on our team that may be interested in helping with that portion. As well, Dan (mudmin) may consider helping as well. All of this would be freelance and on each developers own terms. UserSpice itself as a project would not be taking the responsibility of this.

Thanks!
Brandin.
Agreed.
I'd love to help.