The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing Header and Footer Colors
(09-30-2018, 03:03 AM)Brandin Wrote: Hi again Mark,

I am glad that James was able to locate the body in your sb-admin. I am almost certain (although I could be wrong) the navigation bar would be held in the actual bootstrap files. Although I don't have time now, I'll do my best to look into this further and let you know.

Brandin.

Thank you!

(10-05-2018, 09:59 PM)jcarter Wrote: Hey everyone. So I just changed my heading color and the way to do it is to go into the color scheme file, so for me I am using the flat file. What I literally had to do, is copy that file (I use Linux CLI so no graphical programs) on to my Mac then open the file in Visual Studio. That showed me every mention of the color in the file, i just scrolled till i found the color of the bar and replaced each instance of it with the color i wanted.  i find it easier if you switch from the default css file, as when it is a different color it tends to be more distinct and easier to identity in the code. I don't have the time now, but if i get the chance i will try to find it again and make a note of it!

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Changing Header and Footer Colors - by mark - 09-27-2018, 06:11 PM
RE: Changing Header and Footer Colors - by mark - 09-29-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Changing Header and Footer Colors - by mark - 10-07-2018, 01:10 PM