The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom User Profile
Photo 
Hello, I want to thank anyone who helps me in advance. 

So I would like my users to be able to upload there own profile images. Then for it to display in the profile.php page. Is this possible? could someone explain why or why not to me?

Thanks!
     -James Carter
It's definitely possible. Have you done anything with file uploads in php before?
(10-03-2018, 05:21 PM)mudmin Wrote: It's definitely possible. Have you done anything with file uploads in php before?

I haven't but I tend to pick things up pretty quick.
Btw, I have an example of how to do uploads in general at http://userspice.com/patch/dropzone.zip
That first part was very easy. You my friend are truly a genius.
Happy to help. Let me know if you need any more help getting it implemented. Just a reminder, if you're going to edit account.php or profile.php, the best thing to do is to copy the original file from users to usersc and edit the file that's in usersc. This will prevent updates from breaking your changes. If you've already edited those files, just copy them anyway and continue editing in usersc.
(10-03-2018, 11:37 PM)mudmin Wrote: Happy to help. Let me know if you need any more help getting it implemented.  Just a reminder, if you're going to edit account.php or profile.php, the best thing to do is to copy the original file from users to usersc and edit the file that's in usersc.  This will prevent updates from breaking your changes. If you've already edited those files, just copy them anyway and continue editing in usersc.

I could use some help getting it implemented.