The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New pages are immediate deleted
Hi guys

I've logged this as bug #334 (https://userspice.com/bugs/usersc/issue_...php?id=334), not sure whether I should post it here too.

Likely a config error on my part, but the UserSpice page database seems to carefully maintain itself, and remove any pages I add! Whenever I add a page to it, either through navigating to the page and using the form, or manually in the database, the page is automatically removed the moment I browse to the page management page in UserSpice. Only that page - the page entry works normally, but visit the page management page, and new pages are deleted.

Tried a fresh install, but it still happens. What am I doing wrong?
Jon
Update: I've commented out this line in admin_pages.php, and pages now survive the listing. I just traced backwards from the "DELETE FROM pages" query Smile

What does that line actually do? Is it safe to leave it commented out for now?

Code:
// //Delete pages from DB if not found
if (count($deletions) > 0) {
//        deletePages($deletes);
}
Looks like you got this cleared up, thanks!
Thanks jtulliett!
(10-08-2018, 11:25 PM)Brandin Wrote: Looks like you got this cleared up, thanks!

I did, thanks! Just a misunderstanding on my part.

By the way, what's your preference for feedback? Open a ticket, or post here? I don't mind either way, but I'm guessing you don't want everything duplicated!

-Jon
Hi Jon!

Either method is fine. It is easier for us to respond here first, then in a ticket. Normally we'll ask you to open a ticket from here if we aren't able to solve it easily or we need to change something in the core.

Thanks!
Brandin.
Gotcha. Thanks again for the help.