The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advanced Form Builder
I have been working on creating a more advanced form builder then the one currently available in UserSpice. My main goal is to make to create forms that are more dynamic. For example to have dropdowns where it pulls all its data from a database table or a subset of that table. Another goal was to have so by passing an id to a page it would load a different form.  Currently I don't have a page for actually building the form as I am still trying to get the database structure ironed out. This includes storing the data submitted by the form and pulling it back out.  I was curious whether anyone else had tried to implement something like this or come across something similar. Attached is an image of a portion of the form that I have been using to create the database and class infrastructure.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)