The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page keeps Reloading
Hey,

I have created a new dropdown menu and when I click on a link within the dropdown and once I am on that page and click to navigate some where else on the website, then the page that I was on just reloads.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
Can you give me a little more info. Are you using the file-based navigation or db based?

Did you happen to get your install from Softaculous?

So let me see if I understand. You made a link to yourpage.php in the navigation. You click to the link and go to yourpage.php. What happens then? What happens if you visit yourpage.php directly?
(12-14-2018, 05:01 PM)mudmin Wrote: Can you give me a little more info.  Are you using the file-based navigation or db based?

Did you happen to get your install from Softaculous?

So let me see if I understand.  You made a link to yourpage.php in the navigation. You click to the link and go to yourpage.php.  What happens then?  What happens if you visit yourpage.php directly?

I am unsure as I just created the dropdown menu via the admin panel :/

I don't know if this helps. The link for the site is https://www.ncmaphia.co.uk/members-area/vehicles.php
Hi Kyle,

I'm trying to find the best way to help you, but for now I just wanted to compliment your UserSpice install, you made it look fantastic thus far! Good job with your modifications!

I believe in another thread you said you were using 4.2.12...the issue might come from there. We'll look into it further and see what we can do.

Brandin.
(12-14-2018, 06:02 PM)Brandin Wrote: Hi Kyle,

I'm trying to find the best way to help you, but for now I just wanted to compliment your UserSpice install, you made it look fantastic thus far! Good job with your modifications!

I believe in another thread you said you were using 4.2.12...the issue might come from there. We'll look into it further and see what we can do.

Brandin.

Okay and thank you Smile