The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Navigation Bar Menu
I was doing a fresh install of Alpha 4 and no matter what browser(Firefox and Chrome) I tried I could not get the navigation bar in the upper right corner to open up.

I am not great with web editors & php, so I have no idea how to contribute to the fix. I'm on a Windows 8 pc running vertrigoserv(WAMP) and had just installed Alpha 3 with no problem.

You guys have created a really great frame work and after watching one of the videos on the user functions(who ever made it should keep my tutorials, he was very helpful) I feel like I have all the resources to make the website I have in mind.

Keep up the great work and thanks for any help.
Do you see any script errors reported by WAMP? Sometimes if there is a page rendering error, the CSS that fires to produce the menu doesn't fire.

I'll be honest that almost all of my testing is done in Chrome with occasional checks in Internet Explorer.
i have notice after login the menu dropdown list is not working .. when u click on the setting icon there is no drop down list
@snifer999, has anything been changed? The most common cause is a rendering error due to a change, or the script die'ing (due to some other error). We haven't changed the navigation in a while in the alphas and it has been working without error so far.
it was a fresh install... i will try again