The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Session issue? What I should to check?
Question 
Hello.

I have a question for You. I try to create software with UserSpice. All works really well (perrmissions, notifications etc.), but sessions managment dosen't work well.

For more, log in, logout works ok. User identifaction also but as a admin i dosen't see users sessions in
Code:
users/admin.php?view=sessions&showAllSessions=1

User also can't see own sessions in

Code:
users/manage_sessions.php
For more counter in account.php file displays: Number of Active Sessions: 0 but why? I am fully logged in, permissions works well.

What i should to check to fix that problem?

For more where i can find timeout off session (time of inctavity when user is automaticly loggout)

Regards!

PS. For more i started from 4.4.01 wersion, then i upgrade to 4.4.02 and today i upgrade to 4.4.03 and still the same.
4.4.03 should have the fixes required to resolve all of these issues. If an adblocker or browser blocks the fingerprint tool (which it did on 4.4.02 and below) it will not insert a record into the Session Management table. This is because it can't produce a fingerprint for the user. We can probably in the future enhance this a bit more.

You may not be seeing any sessions if there are truly no sessions showing. Sessions since 4.4.0 are only tracked on user-facing pages that use the front-end navigation, and not on the backend. This is probably an adjustment we can make soon too.

Thank you,
Brandin.
(03-03-2019, 11:59 AM)Brandin Wrote: 4.4.03 should have the fixes required to resolve all of these issues. If an adblocker or browser blocks the fingerprint tool (which it did on 4.4.02 and below) it will not insert a record into the Session Management table. This is because it can't produce a fingerprint for the user. We can probably in the future enhance this a bit more.

You may not be seeing any sessions if there are truly no sessions showing. Sessions since 4.4.0 are only tracked on user-facing pages that use the front-end navigation, and not on the backend. This is probably an adjustment we can make soon too.

Thank you,
Brandin.

Hi @Brandlin

Thank's for advice. I checked my web browsers and when i clear completly all from scrach (temp, coockies, CTRL + F5). And now all works correct. I can monitore users. You have a right with fingerpriint tool. I do an update today (from 4.4.01 to 4.4.02 and then 4.4.03) but my web browser maybe try to use old fingerprint tool (from 4.4.01) which i used ~2 months.

So, advice for all -> If You have the same issues as me, just try to refresh in 100% your browser memory and be sure You are using new fingerprint tool. 

And @Brandlin i have a question for You. Where i can find and change time of inactivity (when user is auto logged out).

Regards!
Hi there,

Session Timeouts are controlled by your server settings (Apache settings). Our Remember Me function adds cookies to extend the time.

Thank you,
Brandin.
(03-03-2019, 11:59 AM)Brandin Wrote: 4.4.03 should have the fixes required to resolve all of these issues. If an adblocker or browser blocks the fingerprint tool (which it did on 4.4.02 and below) it will not insert a record into the Session Management table. This is because it can't produce a fingerprint for the user. We can probably in the future enhance this a bit more.

Thank you,
Brandin.
Hie Brandin,
Sadly i am facing the same issue, and I am using UserSpice version 4.4.11 now.
I have enabled the allow session tracking in settings.
Can you please look into it? Am I missing something? 
Also, i checked the user session table in the database, it shows empty.