The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join.php(Alpha 4.1)
I got the following error on a fresh install of 4.1 trying to create a new user.

[Image: 9k9tIDg.png]

I checked and the /views/joins/ doesn't exist at all!

Any ideas?
Did you install this in a clean directory or did you install it over another alpha or older version? The reason I ask is that I just did an install right from userspice.org and my require line is...

Code:
require 'views/_join.php';

Just to be safe, I would create a new database or completely drop the old one and install us 4.1 in a new directory. My gut says that will go away. If not I'm REALLY sorry and I'll track down the issue.
On a fresh install with none of my features added, I was able to get to the join.php page. How ever when I tried to log in to the main page I received the following error:

[Image: ZyDD3hh.png]

I cleared my cookies but to no avail. Any ideas?
fresh install again..

and no error!

Any idea on these inconsistencies ?

I kept getting a error "max_execution_time"(30 seconds) while at the database install stage and after I uped the max execution time I got through with no problem. My computer has been acting very very slow today so maybe its my end?
That seems like a good excuse to try either reinstalling WAMP/XAMPP or if you're using one, try the other. It seems like something is corrupted on your server itself.

The original join issue was almost certainly from trying to reinstall over an old version. The other problems seem like server wonkiness.

I would try just the basic WAMP64
http://www.wampserver.com/en/#wampserver...ts-php-5-5