The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No language key found
Hey guys,

I cannot seem to get rid of the "No language key found" error message in the form-signin-heading (
Code:
<?=lang("SIGNIN_TITLE","");?>
), the submit button at the bottom of the form (
Code:
<?=lang("SIGNIN_BUTTONTEXT","");?>
) and the link to the join.php on the rightbottom side (
Code:
<?=lang("SIGNUP_TEXT","");?>
) of the login.php and the join.php (_join.php in views).

Not sure what I did wrong there Sad

Any ideas?
I'm going to send this one over to brian. That doesn't look familiar to me.
Those are part of the $lang associative array in navigation.php that is used to provide named variables for commonly used terms or phrases to make translation to another language easier (in theory...not entirely consistent yet). By updating the array, you would only change text in one place, but it would then update everywhere it was used.

It isn't very clear how this could be throwing an error (or rather, not displaying correctly), since it is just a php short tag (which is used gratuitously through the code) and an associative array index.

I will take a look at the referencing you mentioned to see...
Can you post a screenshot of the error or message that you are seeing? I don't have a clue how that would be generated...the screenshot should help understand where it is coming from.
Hello Brian,

No need...you were right. It is called for in the navigation.php. I pasted in my own nav and totally forgot to put that piece of coding back. My apologies for bothering you with this.
Not a problem.