The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with update to 4.07
Hi,
I just downloaded the new update and replaced the files, when I run users/updates it says that it finished applying 0 updates (0 errors) and it still says i`m running 04. Also I found out that there are languages now, when I translate a file in my own language, where can I change the default language?

P.S
I`m translating to Bulgarian, where can I submit my translation file, so that others can use it?

Thanks in advance!
(04-04-2019, 05:50 AM)vkirov Wrote: Hi,
I just downloaded the new update and replaced the files, when I run users/updates it says that it finished applying 0 updates (0 errors) and it still says i`m running 04. Also I found out that there are languages now, when I translate a file in my own language, where can I change the default language?

P.S
I`m translating to Bulgarian, where can I submit my translation file, so that others can use it?

Thanks in advance!

Hi! Yes, not every update has database updates, but we just ask people to run update.php every time they update in case they missed any.  There is a video here explaining the translation tools if you have not seen it.  https://userspice.com/language-and-translation/

We would love for you to submit your translation. We are building a system for this, but for now we're thinking you can put it on pastebin and share the link here or send us the file over on Discord.  Thanks so much for your help!
(04-04-2019, 09:34 AM)mudmin Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 05:50 AM)vkirov Wrote: Hi,

P.S

Thanks in advance!

Hi! Yes, not every update has database updates, but we just ask people to run update.php every time they update in case they missed any.  There is a video here explaining the translation tools if you have not seen it.  https://userspice.com/language-and-translation/

We would love for you to submit your translation. We are building a system for this, but for now we're thinking you can put it on pastebin and share the link here or send us the file over on Discord.  Thanks so much for your help!
Where is update.php located?
Sorry. It used to be called update.php now it is users/updates
There is an index.php file in there so that's all you need to run
(04-04-2019, 11:28 AM)mudmin Wrote: Sorry. It used to be called update.php now it is users/updates
There is an index.php file in there so that's all you need to run

Yes, I found it, but it still takes me to that page that says there were 0 updates installed, and it still says I`m running 04 and I can`t select a language in the settings.
Hmm. That's a problem. Ok. If it still says you're running .04 then that means your files did not overwrite for some reason because the version number comes from users/includes/user_spice_ver.php which has nothing to do with the database. Do you want to try to copy/replace the .04 to .07 update again? My guess is that for some reason it only added new files but did not overwrite existing files.
(04-04-2019, 11:35 AM)mudmin Wrote: Hmm. That's a problem.  Ok. If it still says you're running .04 then that means your files did not overwrite for some reason because the version number comes from users/includes/user_spice_ver.php which has nothing to do with the database.  Do you want to try to copy/replace the .04 to .07 update again? My guess is that for some reason it only added new files but did not overwrite existing files.

Yes, that fixed it! I replaced everything file by file and it updated.

I`m pretty much done with my translation. Where can I submit it?
Awesome. Thank you. If you copy the contents of the file to pastebin.com and share the link it gives you here, I'll take care of it! That's exciting!
(04-04-2019, 11:44 AM)mudmin Wrote: Awesome. Thank you. If you copy the contents of the file to pastebin.com and share the link it gives you here, I'll take care of it! That's exciting!

Sure thing, I just need to finish it today.
This is the translated file, there may be some changes in the future.
https://pastebin.com/0hAP9pnt