The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin_page.php mods
Create a link to return to the admin_pages after modifying the rights of one page. Keeps the flow while modifying multiple pages.

line 110 in admin_page.php

Code:
<h2><a href="./admin_pages.php">Page Permissions</a></h2>

alternative

Code:
<h2><a href="./admin_pages.php">Manage Page Access</a>&nbsp;>&nbsp;Page Permissions</h2>

ETC, etc basically to be able to go back.
I agree. Especially since the back button can trigger a token error if you use it in the middle of something running.
Maybe a "bread crumb" menu would be better since in some cases you may want to go back 1 or 2 steps....I do like the idea. Another option could be to use php session variables to create something of a history for where you've been.
this is what I'm doing right now, what you think?

[Image: Screen%7B3bc1fe685386cc4c3ab89a3f76566d893....09.10.png]
I like it a lot! It looks great!
Glad you like it, i'll share it with you once its complete, i personally like the tables, you can choose which columns are on view and it uses local storage to remember selection for one day, theres also buttons to export to: clipboard for pasting somewhere, CSV, PDF or PRINT. I added extra columns for the users gravatar's, id and company. the checkboxes now have the option of select-all (may have to use a confirm dialogue to prevent accidental deletion).

all the menu's are in logical places where you expect to find them, and in the userspice way controllable by permissions. it has two section on the left, the top section written into core and the bottom section is customiseable via the navigation.php in usersc folder.

i also changed the default landing page for admin to the dashboard which has the usual system overview and they can use the navigation to any page available in core rather than have having to visit a page to get a link to get to where they really want to go, this way no back buttons or breadcrumbs are required.

i'm also going to port the bootstrap and dashboard theme to sass (files with be included)

i'll have to do a change log as i go as its quite extensive.

this is its smart device view

[Image: Screen%7B3bc1fe685386cc4c3ab89a3f76566d893....21.18.png]

That is absolutely phenomenal. Fantastic work. I am definitely not a designer by any stretch of the imagination. I'm just happy when the stuff works to begin with...but that is an amazing job.