The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error on navegation.php
You trying to add new elements in the navigation menu, I found a problem which does not allow adding items to the left that is next to the home. And it is an odyssey trying to do

This line does not work

<li class="hidden-sm hidden-md hidden-lg"><a>"><i class="fa fa-fw fa-home"></i> Home</a></li> <!-- Hamburger menu link -->

You trying to add new elements in the navigation menu, I found a problem which does not allow adding items to the left that is next to the home. And it is an odyssey try.

This line does not work

<Li class = "hidden-sm-md hidden hidden-lg"> <a> "> <i class =" fa fa fa-fw-home "> </ i> Home < / a> </ li> <! - Hamburger menu link ->

and when that line is deleted is still displayed in the frontend

some help?
The navigation is part of the theme itself and when you add items they need to be added in several places because one is for the hamburger (mobile) menu and one is for desktop.