The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB Admin
Hello,
I have no idea if this is the right subforum I'm posting this in, if not please tell me.
Anyway; I was wondering how I can install SB Admin in UserSpice.

Cheers,
Ole
I'm sorry I missed this post. I will email you. UserSpice is built on SB Admin already and all the sample files are in the /_stuff folder
I'm sorry I missed this post. I will email you. UserSpice is built on SB Admin already and all the sample files are in the /_stuff folder
Sorry. I was wrong on that. All of the example pages are in /blank_pages/special_blanks

All you have to do is to drop them in the root userspice directory and they should work as if they were already part of the system.
Just as an example, I dropped the charts.html file in the root and everything works fine (css wise).

To actually use it, you would rename the file (and give it a php file extension) and include the UserSpice header instead of the default one.

You can feel free to use the SB Admin sidebar as well. You'll notice that in the models folder there is a file called left-nav, which I believe is what you would need to use to break that out of the main file so it would be the same across all files that use the side nav.

Just a note, I was never happy with the way the sidebar worked on mobile, which is a big part of the reason I got rid of it for UserSpice.