The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Integrating UserSpice
So I have a website made already, and would like to know if it's possible to put UserSpice and my website together. so on my website I can add a 'Login' link to the navigation bar. So when they click the button it takes them to a pre-made login page that I have made already, but that page uses the database from UserSpice.
The Admin panel // User Panel would be staying. All I want to know is if it would be possible to use my own login page that is connected to Userspice's database.
I would encourage you to check out this video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBcbZcGqn7M

In essence for a page to be "controllable" by userspice, it needs 3 things.

1. A .php file extension
2. The init.php need to be loaded in the header.
3. You need the if !securePage function line at the header of each page. Beyond that, you can pretty much code any page however you want it.
Well it's a bit easier said than done, for me at least. I have some experience with coding and what not, but I wouldn't say i'm good // familiar enough with it to connect a pre-made login page with UserSpice. This being said, I would like to know if it would be possible for me to give you guys the files for my website, including the login page and you guys can help me set it up. This would be for my company website.
If you're still interested in this, let me know.
(09-11-2016, 03:25 PM)mudmin Wrote: If you're still interested in this, let me know.

Yes I am also interested