The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1045 sql error
Hello all!

I finally got my site uploaded and ready to run (YAY!) I click on my login but from my index.html page and i get this error:
SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'Mekaboo'@'localhost' (using password: YES). Ive changed the config page and nothing happened. How do I resolve this?
Thank you,
Mekaboo
That looks like your username and password are wrong. Sorry for the slow response. I would definitely check to make sure that you really use localhost and that the username and pw are correct.
You are ok! Ive tried everything and nothing is working. It crazy because I finally got the site up an the only issue is the php files from here. I even thought about creating a database with my webhost (Bluehost) but that is challenging. Im using XXamp I dont know what to do and its really frustrating Sad
If you're on Xampp then the username is almost always root and the hostname is almost always localhost or 127.0.0.1
Thank you so much for ya help. I took your advice and it worked, I realized Ive been doing it wrong all this time by making myself a user on the databases smh. Now though Ive come across this error: HTTP ERROR 500. I saw that you addressed this issue before and I did what was recommended(htaccess files) it still hasnt changed. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you so very much for all of your help Smile
An error 500 is almost always caused by some weird config in a .htaccess file. If you have a file in your root or userspice main folder called .htaccess rename it to .htbak or something like that and see if the error goes away.

I'm glad the other thing worked!
Unfortunately the error didnt go away Sad
Actually I figured it out, I need to upload the index.php into my webhost along with my other files!