The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam Integration addon
Hello,

Wanted to ask here I see there is all kind of addons people are making for this. I wanted to see if anyone has looked into a steam integration add on that would allow developers to utilize peoples steam community information and link there profiles to steam.

Wanted to check around and ask before I write one and reinvent the wheel.
I haven't seen anyone doing that, but it's an interesting concept. If you make it, I'm going to start making collections of pre-made systems and addons like that.
I was wondering about this too. Does anyone have something going with steam integration? I am working with userspice, a day or so into development. If anyone has ANY assets already done that I can either use or can help me along, I would owe ya one. They can be incomplete, early beta, whatever. Anything to help speed me along would be great.
What are you looking to do with steam?
Has anyone done anything with this? I wouldn't mind writing an addon for you guys.
IF anyone doesn't mind I would like this to be added to my page but I also want to be able to change the admin user account to my steam account and disable registering an account. Accounts are only to be able to be logged into if the steam ID for the account they use to log in with is in a separate database if you know what I mean.

I would really appreciate it if someone could make something for that.

Thanks.
It's probably doable to add login with steam. I'll take a look, but you can also look at this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRAPS4FSmbk

if you want to take a crack at it. I'm still finishing up some UserSpice 4.3 bugs, so it's going to be a while.
I have tried to use this on another page of mine but I am a complete noob when it comes to PHP and have no idea how to do it even with this tutorial. Appreciate the help though!
Ok. I'll still take a look at it. It's been suggested several times.