The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Userspice with Bluehost
Hello folks I wondered how do I implement Userspice and PhP for that matter within my bluehost account? I would like to use this product for my site but I think that being bluehost is on a shared server that is why I cant get phpmyadmin, adminer etc to work. Please help thank you Smile
It shouldn't be a problem to use it on bluehost. Before you install it, you need to do a few things.

You need to create a database.
You need to find out what your hostname is (sometimes it's localhost and sometimes it's something like mysql.yourdomain.com)
You need to create a user and give it privelages to the db you created AND remember the password!

From there, you can install userspice. Here is a specific article for these steps for bluehost.

https://my.bluehost.com/cgi/help/6
Sorry for the late notice, I was trying to implement you advice and it works! Thank you so very much Smile
That's awesome! Glad it worked out!