The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
user login -- not verified
Just ran into a problem, by trying to login a user, which is not email_verified (Require User to Verify Their Email? is turned on in my case).
I was redirected to $us_url_root.'verify.php'. This site does not exist. verify.php is located in $us_url_root.'users/verify.php'

The reason in my case for this wrong redirection is that I changed the custom_login_script.php and instead of redirecting the user to $us_url_root.'users/account.php' I redirected the user to $us_url_root.'index.php'. Now this index.php calls
Code:
require_once 'users/init.php';
. At the bottom of init.php it is checked if this logged in user is email_verified. If this user is not email_verified (as in my case) the user is redirected:
Code:
Redirect::to('verify.php');
. And because I changed the custom_login_script.php the user is not in the $us_url_root.'users' folder but in $us_url_root. So I had to change the redirection in init.php:
Code:
Redirect::to('users/verify.php');

What I want to say is that one has to keep this in mind, if changes of the custom_login_script.php are made.
Ahhhh. That makes a ton of sense. Thanks for that. I just added that to my "need to document list." One of the things about writing this kind of software is that you never have any idea how someone is going to use it, so it gets hard to anticipate all that stuff. That's why your feedback is so important.