The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any way to monitor forums better?
I've got several conversations going on in several different rooms on this forum. The "Recent Replies" on the right side is the only method I have seen where I can tell what is going on (other than email which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't - at least for me).

Is there any way in my profile to see what conversations I have started, which ones I have replied to, etc.?

This morning I was looking for a post I made sometime in the last month or so - don't remember when and I don't remember which "room" it was in. I wandered for quite a while and never found it - it would have been nice if I could have gone to a page that listed the conversations I had started and the ones I had taken part in by replying...

On a similar note, it would be nice if there were a link at the bottom of the "Recent Replies" that took you to a page with the 50 most recent replies or something. There have been some times after only a day or even a few hours where there were more than 5 replies and so I didn't know what I might have missed...

Basically I'm looking for some more robust forum tools. I'm thinking this site is built on WP and I know they have fairly strong capabilities in that department...
Do you not get the email notifications?

Either way, when you click on your own username in the forum, you should get a list of all the topics you started and everything you've replied to. Does that not happen for you? Different people may have different things there.
I get emails on replies to the ones I've started, but I don't get any email when I start one.

This is the link I go to when I click on my picture in the upper-right corner:

http://userspice.org/wp-admin/profile.php

It allows me to change my various options, but no list...

Oh, wait! You didn't say to click on my picture - you said on my names in the forum. HAH! And now you've solved my problem - that's exactly what I was looking for. Sorry for my blind-as-a-bat question... (no offense to the bats of this world) :-)
I wouldn't expect anyone to know that at all. It's kind of a dumb system. I never dreamed this many people would use it when I first set it up. Originally it was for documentation primarily.