The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of sites using UserSpice?
I'd like to get an idea of the range of ways to use UserSpice. Is there a list of links to sites that use it? Thanks.
I've wanted to compile a list. A large number of people use it for websites. I tend to use it for more local applications. It saves me a ton of coding if I want to create something like a custom work order system or a set of tools for a school district. It really doesn't have a ton of limitations that can't be overcome with a little php knowledge.
That sounds great, and I agree that it "gets out of the way" which is just what I want. Can you name any particularly good sites that use it? Or should I just post another question saying something like "Hey users! Reply with a link to your great site."
hah, I think you just did Tongue