The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email problem
Well when I change everything you suggested it recognizes the email address sends the email, but when I receive the email the link is this http://localhost/impact_site/users/forgo...97&reset=1
Okay, did you do this step?

You then need to go into users/views/_email_template_forgot_password.php and remove the urlencode() from the $email variable, on line 15.

The link you get means it was "double encoded" so I think you might have forgotten this step when you did the other steps.
Brian, You were right, I forgot to redo that step. Man I have never received such awesome customer service and help from something I had to pay for let alone something free like this. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out.
Constructive feedback is always welcome. We are working on UserSpice 5 right now, and a lot of recent feedback has already been incorporated when it has the potential to help a lot of people. That's all we really ask for.
Hey Brian,

I am trying to move my userspice site to another server. I first created an brand new userspice on the new server with the same database information. Created same database. Once I could see it working I copied my files in usersc and imported my database tables after dropping the existing. Everything works except I get this error.
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/truste21/public_html/impact_site/usersc/account.php:22) in /home/truste21/public_html/impact_site/users/init.php on line 2

Not sure how to move the site just used what knowledge I have and what makes sense. Is there a guide to doing this, I get find much on this.
I forgot to mention that this only occurs when I click on the logo in the nav bar or when I click on the admin button/tab on the right of the nav bar. I have many files in usersc including account.php and index.php plus a whole bunch more. I am supposed to demo userspice for a company and I know I could turn off errors but I hate not fixing something right.
You didn't have this error on your original site? Do you get the error only when logged in? It sounds like maybe a Redirect is firing at a bad time. Can you describe a little more, and include the version and I can try to look into it.