The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new interface
I love it! I'm going to shoot you an email message if you don't mind.
Thanks guys, appreciate it a lot.
Firestorm you complite your prosject ?
@Firestorm - did you ever finish your integration of this? I would love to work on integrating it into 4.3 Alpha.

No worries if you heavily modified your code - I can make it work I imagine.
Has this died off? It was looking great
This interface was not integrated no, but there is a new dashboard in UserSpice 4.4.
(04-23-2019, 01:27 PM)Brandin Wrote: This interface was not integrated no, but there is a new dashboard in UserSpice 4.4.

Thanks Brandin. I noticed the admin dashboard had changed. I am looking to use the same layout for the standard pages, so I have copied the admin dash into users SC and changed it to the Account landing page, am busy hacking it to remove the admin elements. I do like the Gentella skin, (CoCo has a good one too). Im not overly confident with making style changes as trying to understand the Header / Footer / Container / Sidebar setup without breaking the US code, so came across this as thought I hit the jackpot.