The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
root URL in email_settings.php
If the user forgets to put a slash at the end of this field it should be added automatically.

Is it really necessary to set this? The system already knows it, right? If sometimes there will be a difference when verifying email (I'm not thinking of the use-case, but I'm sure there's something) then perhaps if there is a blank value in this field then it could just be assumed to be the normal?
I wrote something, but it wasn't posted for some reason (this happens regularly for me). Short answer: US4.1.x has some short comings which we feel might be too big of a change, since we don't want to break someones code. US5 fixes it, but is still open to further improvement.

We like this type of usability feedback because it helps direct the actions for cleaning things up.