The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom.css
Hi,
I've upgraded to 4.1.5 (over all steps inbetween from 4.1). My database entries are from the fresh 4.1 install, maybe I've missed something? I'm not sure, but the database entry in tab settings: us_css3 should be ../usersc/css/custom.css and not ../users/css/custom.css, or?
Cheers,
Sebastian
Which files have you modified and put in your usersc folder?

One thing to note is that the good thing with usersc is that we won't update those files. The bad thing is that we won't update those files. So your files in usersc might be based on something that has changed.

Knowing what you've modified would help us figure that out.
Yeah, right that's the dilemma of the usersc folder ;-)
What I meant is that the file header.php is looking for the custom.css:
Code:
<link href="<?=$us_url_root?><?=str_replace('../','',$settings->us_css3);?>" rel="stylesheet">
But
Code:
$settings->us_css3
, which is retrieved from the database, is pointing at ../users/css/custom.css. I think it should be pointing at ../usersc/css/custom.css ? I guess these values are set during the installation?