The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot modify header information
Ok so ever since I upgraded from 4.1.5 to 4.1.7b and eventually 4.1.8b I'm getting a "Cannot modify header information" warning on logout and register pages. I tried pretty much starting from zero with 4.1.8b, except init.php and same DB, without much success.

I tried to track it down but have had no luck. Any ideas?

.../users/logout.php
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sms/public_html/dev1/usersc/includes/analytics.php:26) in /home/sms/public_html/dev1/users/classes/Cookie.php on line 30

.../users/join.php
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sms/public_html/dev1/users/helpers/helpers.php:199) in /home/sms/public_html/dev1/users/join.php on line 208
I've got that on the list for a 4.1.8c fix. Sorry about that I missed that bug on the 4.1.8 release because it doesn't happen on my system.
No problem, this one is above my skill level so any help is appreciated hehe.
I spent a few days dealing with header issues on userspice 3 because every server reacts differently. I'll definitely get to this. I have a few little things to cleanup.
I'm not getting these errors on 4.1.8. Can you tell me what kind of server you're using?
Ok. I got it. I know the problem. I fixed it in 4.1.8c (which is about to be released).

I accidentally used the wrong commenting style on analytics.php and that was putting blank space in your header, causing the error.

Try replacing your usersc/includes/analytics.php with the contents of this file.

http://pastebin.com/NER1eV6E
Thanks! looks like removing the script tags resolved the issue. Were do you think the best place for that analytics code is now?
That is still the right place to put it. I just accidentally left some plain text in the middle of the script tags and caused the error.