The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Access Key (Email)
Hey there!

I am making a new system (in addition to my lovely Master system that I had to bug you guys to build). It's called
Code:
Pizza Monday
lol - simple name eh? Basically it will to the following functions:
-Users in my office will visits the link, enter their email, and select their start time, pizza type (primary, secondary) and press submit
-This will log into the DB for the next selected date by me (in the backend)
-I can then modify the users choices (based on Primary and Secondary), figure out costs and stuff, and all that good stuff

I can do all of the above except the first. I need to keep the login and user function because I personally need to login to the system and make changes and stuff, and change around the pizza list, close and open new weeks and stuff.

However, function 1 I need to check the email, against 2 domains. I have some users that are
Code:
*@domain1.com
and some that are
Code:
*@domain2.com
. How do I do this? When they click the Register button, how do I automatically send them an email saying "Hey, you're registered! blah blah blah click here to take your name off the list within x time".

Thank you,
Brandin
I think this is what you are looking for... http://www.bitrepository.com/how-to-extr...tring.html
Dan, That function would work great! Thank you!