The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Formatting issue
Question..

oOn the index.php file, you have by default commented out the left-nav sidebar.

When I un-comment it, to add the left navbarto my site, the formatting is off. The main content gets cut off, as if the nav bar seems to be placed on top of the main content. I assume this is a container class issue with bootsrtap.

I have played with the DIV's and containers, but can't find a way to re-center the content from the right edge of the nav bar.

Thanks Again,
I deprecated the left-nav because it looked terrible on cell phones. I'm working on something different for UserSpice 4. If you want to check it out with the sidebar enabled, the raw template can be found here...

http://startbootstrap.com/template-overviews/sb-admin/

That should help you fix the sidebar.
Hi, what version are you using?

There were some problems with the sidebar and AFAIK it's being replaced in an upcoming release.

Version 3.1.0c

Any timeframe on Version 4 release? Or perhaps a work around until version 4? I guess I could ditch the sidebar and just use the top nav...
I'm doing a refresh on the markup in 3.1 at the moment.

Give me a few mins, I'll do some notes

edit, it may take a while.

No rush. Thanks for the awesome support, and quick response. You guys are top notch!
We try. And I appreciate other people jumping in too.

Version 4.0 will be in beta probably late next week. So far I'm really happy with it. There will be a tool to migrate your database from 3.x to 4.x, but there are a lot of changes, so it could take a little bit to get that right...or it could happen right away. I've never written a migrator like that, so we'll see!

I've resisted changing the database structure through all these updates, but it's time.
Fantastic. Again great work!