The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'am Frank
Hi to All,

I came across UserSpice few months ago while searching on G for a user management script. Also checked & tested the UserCake, but now I prefer the latest version of UserSpice. I'am trying to customize it for a project but find it difficult to achieve extensionless URLs. I am familiar with all .htaccess stuff. However, I attempted few times but always get a 404 error. Also, changed the pages in the database. It could be z_us_root.php OR init.php stopping it. But no luck. Can somebody help me please? Thank you.

Rgds
Continuing on UserSpice 4.x forum.
Thanks.
Are you saying you're looking for something like apache mod rewrite that will rewrite your urls to get rid of the .php extensions?
@mudmin

Thanks for the quick response.
I am continuing this topic on https://userspice.com/forums/topic/extentionless-login/.

Cheers!

P.S. You may close this topic from here as more discussions on the same will be continued under UserSpice 4.x.
I came here only to say Hi to all. Thanks.