The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4.2 Beta Released - Final Version is coming soon
Yeah. We used to use composer's auto load feature. I liked it. It worked for about 95{3bc1fe685386cc4c3ab89a3f76566d8931e181ad17f08aed9ad73b30bf28114d} of people, but people with certain configuration options had issues with it, so I went back to just requiring the files manually. It definitely could have been something with my implementation, so I will take another look at it. I hope you're enjoying userspice!
It is on github now under UserSpice4
I don't have this error on any of mine, but the fix makes sense and I will roll it out for 4.2.0b.
My user_settings.php still had this error, I fixed it by doing the fix above of changing line 286 to:
Code:
if(isset($user->data()->oauth_provider) && $user->data()->oauth_provider != null){

Was this fix ever deployed?

Thank you.
I thought it was, but it might not have been. I'm out of town at the moment, but I'll check it out when I get a chance.
No problem, I don't think it was because I am on the latest version and it was still a problem for me.
Sorry this has been forever. Work is getting busy for me. This is going out in 4.2.4 today. Thanks for your help everyone!