The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confirm Admin Password
@brandin...
Maybe you can take a look at the latest build where I started the reauth thing. The force reauth checkbox isn't updating and even if I put reauth in the db, it's not asking for a pw. Maybe I'm missing something. My brain is a bit fried.
I will whenever I get my server working......I did a mariaDB upgrade on it and it fried a bunch of stuff....including creating users! And I'm too lazy to setup localhost lol

Did you dump this reAuth script in or your own?
Maybe if I told you to call the reAuth in the nav we both would be fine.....lol

I'm clearly tired too!

Code:
<?php if (!reAuth($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],$user->data()->id)) ?>

You can move this up into the header if you want but I put it in my nav.
I'm probably going to forget 80 more things!!!!!

I forgot to get you to add the last_confirm to the users table as well!!!

last_confirm datetime default NULL

Here is my paste of my users table too in case you need anything else from it:
http://pasted.co/fab5992b
I got it to call but looks like the functions weren't put in:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function reAuth() in /home/aircentralized/public_html/us4alpha/users/includes/header.php on line 169
The whole lazy thing sounds backwards to me. It takes more time for me to do things on my live server.
Yeah. You gave me a bunch of functions and I hadn't gotten a chance to look through them all, so I was adding them as they threw errors. Great work by the way...this reauth function is something I particularly needed.
I'm setup to quickly do stuff with my live server and would prefer to do it that way so I can work from home and work on the alpha project. I just make a dev account on my cP server so it's not really much more work then it would be to do a localhost and what not.

And okay I just wasn't sure if they were put in or were just not being called right or something.

You should only need the reAuth and verifyadmin functions for this project.