The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Disable Recaptcha?
Hi, due to some reasons, I'll have to disable the recaptcha module in userspice. Would you please provide a walk-through on it? Thank you.
In the admin panel go to site settings and set recaptcha as disabled
http://puu.sh/twQ0R/9999c0f605.png

If you want it completely gone go into users/init.php and make your public and private key
$your_private_key = '';
$your_public_key = '';
Hi, it seems I haven't got the 'users' folder. Either can I login to the admin panel, since I am not able to sign up an admin account yet because of the recaptcha.
PS. I'm currently working with version 2.5.6, does it need any special tweaks?
Oooohh. 2.5.6 That's a different story. I don't think there's a way to "disable" it per se. I think the best you can do is to go into the login form and pull it out. Or maybe go into the configuration somewhere and just change a key and see if it doesn't show up. My internet is down so that's the best I can do off the top of my head.
Ok, I'll try. Thanks!