The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disable Recaptcha
Is there a one-liner to disable the recaptcha? it starts to get in the way when doing multiple login tests...
It has to come away from a few places. I'll send you that too.
Thanks for the support.
I've decided that I'm going to build a setting to disable recaptcha in the administrator panel. It's the number two configuration issue (after the initial setup of your path), so you might as well be able to turn it off manually. Thanks for your feedback on this. I can't tell everyone how many thousands of recaptchas I've solved developing UserSpice. I'm definitely not a robot.
Notice: Undefined variable: reCaptcha in /home/sattvica/public_html/bezwada.in/UserSpice3/login.php on line 35

Fatal error: Call to a member function verifyResponse() on null in /home/sattvica/public_html/bezwada.in/UserSpice3/login.php on line 35

how i can solve this error in .. hosting server
Did you ever figure this out?
Hello, please, can you send me the process to disable recaptcha? I am on UserSpice 3.2
Thank
It's very difficult to disable it in 3.x You basically have to modify the login/register pages directly and get rid of the display of recaptcha and the if statements that check if recaptcha is valid. Otherwise, if you update to 4.x you can just turn it off in the control panel.