The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
changing and adding a redirect path
ill have to explore this yes making a my own would work but tbh php and me dont get along and is the table going to handle a user say user mudmin who is part of (pulling from my enjin site tags)

mudmin's tags
Skyblock Admin
Prisons Moderatpr
TeamSpeak 3 Admin
Skyblock Diamond Donor
Prisons God Donor
Kitpvp General
Trusted Gold

so what this breaks down to is your admin on the skyblock server so on the site for engine you have a redname with red fire (Purely cosmetic) but you also have the ability to view staff applications From players that applyed only to the skyblock server all other apps get routed to the approiate admins. on top of that you have acess to the skyblock staff pages for notes on players. (create move edit delete close archive)

but your only a prison moderator so you still have your redname because the admin ranks trump the mod rank. but you still receive the prison mod rights on the site access to the prison side for notes how ever you can only create notes and edit them nothing else.

as a teamspeak admin your allowed to view the player applicatons that apply to be staff on the team speak server and again view edit delete the staff section for teamspeak

skyblock diamond and prison god , kitvpvp general offer nothing but cosmetic perks on the site usually a lt blue name

trusted Gold offers nothing on the site but perms on the server so yet another cosmitic rank

again this goes back to a rank ladder of sorts the higest ranks trump on the cosmetics but do not limit on the access or perms of the lesser ranks.

this is something id actually like to see added as it would bring user spice more or less to the future in its abilitys and how it could be made unique