The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Beautiful People, I'm Gabriel
I am very excited to be part of this forum.... And I especially love Userspice... Please answer to my questions and tolerate my ignorance. Thanks.
Welcome! I hope you find that this system makes your life easier as you learn php.
I really hope so sir... Thanks for your swift reply. However, I have a question regarding a site I am developing for a client and I know the system can do it but I don't know how to utilize the inbuilt power of this amazing system... The website is hosted on wordpress, www.doubleincome.co

I want to do the following:

I want to design a website that is member driven. My members help each other by making payments to each other. When they register, I want to to use Userspice system to handle their registration and prepare their profile. But I want to do the following:

After User Registration:
I want a user to fill a form with his name, the amount of money he transferred to the other user and a file upload showing the prove of payment… Maybe bank draft.

The Other User Has an Approve or Disapprove Button
Once the other user whom the payment is made to has seen the payment, He or She can click on approve. If not he or she will click on disapprove.

The Admin Notification
The form will communicate to the admin, and the two users. The admin can also come in and settle issues between the two users. If one user failed to make payments, the admin will delete the user.

Is this possible with Userspice? Will this system do this for me? Thanks for your kind reply.
Hello!

Welcome!

UserSpice can handle ANYTHING you want it to do, it just requires a bit of work to do it! I would strongly recommend installing UserSpice and playing around with it, and getting a feel for how the pages work and how to code functions. I have asked a lot of questions on the form and so have others that Mudmin has posted functions for, and I am sure he will help you too, but if you look at those functions it might guide you in the right direction before needing to ask Smile

Based on the information I am understanding, you will use the basic registration form built into UserSpice. I would then have your splash or index page, that would allow the functions you have above:
-Your "Send Money" page (or table)
-Your "Receive Money" page (or table)
-Your Admin Alerts table (or page), if the user is an Administrator

You will need to code all of these scripts, in conjunction with a mySQL database and a PHP file uploader script of your choice, and have the directory set aside for uploading the attachments.

I know I didn't actually provide you with anything, but hopefully this gets you started!
Hello Brandin, thank you and thank you again... I am deeply greatful for this info... Believe I am. But just as you rightly said, you probably have not provided me with any info yet... I have an active hosting account with Godaddy, and I a beginner with zero hands on exprience on PHP except for wordpress... If you can guide me through, I will sincerely appreciate... I just need guide lines. What to do. A detailed info and I will do it. Please if it isnt so much trouble can you please drop your email here so I can message you privately. Thanks.
I have about 15 more videos to post, but I think this is a good place to start. It walks through the entire process of building something from scratch....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLixQ...MvDgwDXkKc
Wow. Wow and Wow! This is not a premium item or is it? This is simply pure love. I have had situations where I purchase WordPress themes and Plugins and I try to contact the developer all to no avail... The response time and the love shown here is pretty much amazing.... I cant thank you enough sir. But all I can say to you is continue the good work... Please post all the resources you have, both written and visual that you think will help me develop anything from scratch.... Thank you once again.
It's all free. Glad you're enjoying it. I need to get on those videos. They take a lot of time to post-process.