The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stripe Subscriptions (Done)
The SQL is included in the fork, just not in the installer. If you run the installer, drop all tables, and then run the SQL found HERE you should have the table changes needed.

I did run into an issue with an autoloader not being found and there may be some other things to fix, but give the above SQL a try and see where it gets you.
Here's the SQL: https://hastebin.com/isapasemup.sql

Edit this file first! This was quick and dirty. I left some indexes in the bottom that you won't want to run. Also, some of these inserts (Like users table) will probably conflict with an existing install. I included it so you could see an example of my data. I did that for each table that's important to subscriptions. Will update Github again soon.

My subscription code does need some work. It works and will subscribe people but if a recurring payment fails, the Stipe hook script doesn't work for some reason. Probably some minor bug. Please post any fixes you might make.
Awesome, thanks again guys