The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US4 Beta User Action
What kind of action are you getting on the Betas? I'm rolling in the latest ones when they come out, and am providing feedback where I can. What sort of user count do you have for the betas? the reason I ask is no need to rush to "final" since that will more than likely mean a rush to .0.1 releases and the like.

Once you release a beta, let us know what you need checked out and whether you are getting the response you need.
There are about 25 people downloading the beta every day. UserSpice 3 is probably in the thousands overall with people from 75 countries, which just blows my mind. About 5 people per day still download UserSpice 2.5.

I've never really told the story, but a few months ago I was building a different project and the idea having to build something to manage users and page access was something that I just could not wrap my brain around it. It was like I had a brain block. So, back in November I kind of set my mind to learning how to do this. I thought that if I had this need, other people probably have too. I'm absolutely blown away by how many people use and seem to love UserSpice.
Yup, by far, userspice is one of the best, most out of the way systems I've seen, especially as one of the derivatives. I can do what I need, and it just stays out of the way. a nice smallish logo saying "Powered by Userspice" would proudly be displayed on my site. I have a graphic design friend I could probably call a favour in to if you didn't have anything.
I think once people see how clean US4 is, people won't be going back. I'd say maybe next week, you stop rolling new features and make those 4.x releases. Bug fixes in the 4.x.z area and then you should be golden for a formal release. What are your plans in that regard?
Right now the plan is to (hopefully) release 4.0 on Monday. I think I finally have all that logic on the join form figured out. I need to clean out the database, create some real css themes, and a few other things and then I'm ready to roll it out. Late Monday (Alaska time) should give me time for final testing and bug reports-- unless I screw something up royally.