The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell everyone hi!
Only a tiny fraction of people who download UserSpice create an account and a tiny percentage of those who do, actually post in the forums. I like to think that this is because the documentation, walkthroughs, and forums are so good that people immediately get an answer to their questions and have no reason to post!

Well, we'd love for you to at least say hi and maybe tell a little bit about how you came across UserSpice and what you were hoping to do with it.
Hi there! Came across this because I was looking for a simple framework that provided a lot of the user login/registration/recovery functionality and this covered that + more!
I'm hoping to use this as a foundation for a system that manages multiple teams with their own membership under an umbrella organization.
Sweet! I hope you find it useful. I've been in the process of moving and am hopefully getting internet today so active development should resume ASAP. If you have any issues or need any help, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be a lot more responsive in the forums going forward after my 2 week absence.