The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
us_helpers.php undefined varible
try a different local server like mamp for windows etc, try on different php versions, 5.6 and 7 are good, download a fresh copy user spice and use a different program to unzip. the reason i suggest these things is basicly this issue hasnt been raised by anyone else so most likey is isolated at your end, mamp has its issues and unzippers do aswell so changing these thing may fix or may not but least will be on the check list you know . maybe contact your web host if you use one and see if theres something server side that could be conflicting
thanks. I let it go for now. it is only showing up on my production server, not wamp. As long as it doesn't cause fatal errors, i'll let it go and see if it works itself out through the next few patches or major release. if i begin receiving fatal errors, i'll download a fresh copy and see if that helps.
I'm getting this error now too on my admin_pages.php after adding two directories that are in a subfolder of usersc...hopefully this will guide is. It never happened until I moved protected files to this subfolder of /templates/ and included it for page access...
I'm keeping an eye on this too. let me know what you all figure out if you beat me to it.
Based on Brandin's input, I updated my z_us_root.php file to remove my protected directories. still getting the error. now I have to update all my private pages again. Does this not get recorded in the database? I would imagine the privacy settings would be stored in a table.
The functions remove files that are no longer there/no longer protected when you reload the page...
oh. interesting.
@jdmfarms - do you have any directories listed in z_us_root.php that has NO files in it (or the directory does not exist)?

It appears as if when you have a directory listed here that has no files in it to find, it calls for an undefined $row in this function.
Yes, that was it. I had two directories listed that I have on WAMP but not on production.

I've been wondering if the z_us_root could have a scandir function that defines the directory variable for us. I'm sure you guys already thought of that
@Mudmin

With this one - could we use the function from the backup script to define the directories in the US directory? Thoughts?