The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backup userspice files & table
I've completed the script for backing up userspice files and db tables, if you want it +1 in the comments, see the gif for preview:

[Image: backup.gif]
I'm super interested in this. Care to share???
cool here goes, below is a link to a GitHub Gist which contains everything, all you guys will need to do is adapt its html to suit your styling choice and you will need to add a link to it in your navigation.

Userspice backup gist
i would also appreciate feedback on its performance on windows machines & servers both local and remote, in mamp pro and ampps on MacOS localhost I've encountered mysqldump command not found error so db tables don't get dumped, i'd be interested to see if anyone else encounters this. I'm sure its a path issue on the devices not the script.
I'm going to send you a PM to your email firestorm...thanks for all you're doing.
I'm guessing your "master" email address is the one I should use?
That works REALLY well. I love it. I only have one suggestion...

I would like to backup everything from the folder BELOW users. So if I have it in localost/userspice/users, I would like to backup everything that is in the userspice folder.
I've definitely had issues with anything other than leaving the backup path blank. That works great. No issues there.

The only thing I'm having now with the idea of backing up everything (all folders) is not recursively backing up the backups. I have to dig a little more into how the whole thing works to figure out how to exclude certain files/folders.
I've definitely had issues with anything other than leaving the backup path blank. That works great. No issues there.

The only thing I'm having now with the idea of backing up everything (all folders) is not recursively backing up the backups. I have to dig a little more into how the whole thing works to figure out how to exclude certain files/folders.
I've tested this on my various servers and the only issue I'm having is the path issue and not being exactly sure how to stop it from backing up the backups. Other than that, it works great...and once I download it, I just edit the zip file and it's perfect. THANK YOU.