The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autoload Classes
@karsen @mudmin awesome news, totally agree a user shouldn't have difficulty, i updated the gist with a patch file which will add the require before session_start(), i didn't write it to delete the rest of the required_once items so anyone who uses that patch will still have those but won't have the advantage of less requests and on demand instantiation of those classes but will benefit from autoloading of classes not manually required_once.
@mudmin i discovered phpmailer wasn't being autoloaded, so ive updated the gist. now autoloader will look inside subfolders, the only caveat is file names need to be same as class names, so ive edited phpmailer by deleting its own autoloader and changed the filenames to the same as their class names. the new folder can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pt0w6xqd0mnlg...vTrNa?dl=0
I'm working on putting this stuff in 4.3 alpha now.