The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cron Manager
I got it fixed. Not sure what was up, but it's working now! Thanks!
Regarding your fetchAllPAgesNew function, I just updated the existing fetchallpages...so you shouldn't need that.

You're also going to get a ton of cannot redeclare function errors but they should be super easy to fix.
I'll be manually rolling out the update once we go into beta/stable release so we should be good Smile
for the uname_small_from_id do you just want an option of echoUser without ucfirst on the username?
I started using echouser as First Name Last Name, so can we maybe have an echouser and echousername??? Big Grin Pleeeeease? :p If we can, yes I would want an option without the ucfirst.
Ok...since I'm blowing up this forum...the only thing that isn't working on the reauth is the checkbox from admin_page
Maybe this?

On line 37 I have
Code:
$pageDetails = fetchPageDetailsNew($pageId); //Fetch information specific to page
so I swapped the pageDetails function - maybe this is why?
I'm good with that. Or you can just put it in usersc/custom functions. Either way.
Ok. I just added it into the us_helpers as echousername. I hate that I didn't do echoUser on the other one, but I'll just keep these both lowercase.
You're gonna have to change the default function anyways because we need to pull reAuth in the page details - pretty sure that was my reason for changing it.

And great - thanks!