The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 001
I'm numbering my mini "releases" of the alpha.

Note - This version has an additional data table called MQTT. Please update. For your convenience, you can either reimport the entire db or just the mqtt table. If you do just the table, you'll have to go into the admin_pages and let it detect the new mqtt_settings.php page

New Features -
MQTT Publish has been added and has been customized to allow you to connect to as many servers as you want. For those not in the know, MQTT is the digital "wiring" that connects a lot of IOT devices. You basically "publish" messages that IOT devices "subscribe" to. Each message has a topic and a message. For instance, in my Escape Room, I can publish a message with at topic of ATM and a message of 1 2 or 3 to trigger the relay 1, 2, or 3 in the ATM and make it drop whatever is in that slot. Because I built in the ability to publish to multiple servers, your mqtt call looks like this...

Code:
mqtt(serverID,topic,message);
or
Code:
mqtt(2,"ATM",3); //triggers the third relay in the ATM.

One Click Edit - I've been wanting to add this feature for a while. One click edit allows you to click on a table entry and turn it into a live edit of the database (with lots of checks and balances if you want them). The users/mqtt_settings.php and users/parsers/editMQTT.php file show you a well-commented way of using OCE in your own project. Additionally, you can check out this video series from my good friend (and UserSpice Technical Adviser), Curtis Parham. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Hc3zPDuAhO

More to come.