The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sistem news
I have been following the project for a long time and I would like to know how far away is a news system like blogspot, post or input.
Can you tell me what you would like the news system to do?
A place where you can write an article, edit the article, call from anywhere on the site that article as recent articles. I currently use a separate script from my userspice in my / blog folder. It would be a dream that Userspice would incorporate that. I attach the escript I use. here.
Can you give us a dump of your DB structure to help?

Although there isn't a drag and drop plugin anyone has made, this can be accomplished. A lot of manual coding and building it yourself though unfortunately.
Hi brandin, This is the script and this is my database. The problem is that I have to log in to the blog to post. Could you do everything in one of userspice and this script?
Do you require the comment and sharing functionality? I can make a script for you pretty quickly for just the blog post part.

Let me know and I'll help out.
Brandin would be fantastic, I'm dying to see your work.
Hello,

On insertpost.php, how does:
Code:
$image = $_FILES['image']['name'];
Code:
$image_tmp = $_FILES['image']['tmp_name'];

work?

I've never worked with uploading images other than using systems that had the function built in...I will do some research, but wanted to know if you knew off hand where the
Code:
name
and
Code:
tmp_name
is defined?

The function of this line
Code:
['tmp_name']
is responsible for giving a name to the image, and this other line
Code:
$_FILES['image']
is to upload the image to the container folder.
<pre>
Code:
$image_tmp = $_FILES['image']['tmp_name'];
move_uploaded_file($image_tmp,"postimages/$image");
</pre>
The script works very well, I do not know if it is the best practice or the safest but it works. The admin area is the one I want to integrate with userspice, in simple words, a single admin for blog and userspice.